Information on Personal Data Protection in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679
Since 25.5.2018 the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, also known as GDPR, is being implemented, which strengthens the framework for the protection of data subjects with regard to the processing of personal data in the European Union. Logismos S.A. with respect to personal data, complies with the GDPR in the context of its activity and scope and takes the respective technical and organizational measures for the effective protection of personal data, in accordance with the GDPR.
1. Processor – Contact Details
Logismos S.A. is considered as processor with the following contact details:
Address: Thessaloniki ICT Business Park
9th Km Thessaloniki-Thermi Str.
P.O.Box 21094 555 10 - Pylaia
Thessaloniki – Greece
2. What personal data is Logismos S.A. processing and how?
The personal data collected and processed by Logismos S.A are limited to those necessary for the specific and clearly defined purpose and the specific legal basis, for each circumstance.
In this context, the processing that takes place concerns the personal data you provide to Logismos S.A. when you visit our official web sites, when using our services or interact with us, for example by sending a contact form.
Such personal data is:
• Identification data (e.g., User ID, Full Name, Father’s & Mother's Name, Photo, Identity or Passport Number, etc.)
• Communication data (e.g. postal address, phones numbers, e-mail address, etc.)
• Demographic data (e.g., Nationality, Citizenship, Religion, Date of Birth, Place of Birth, Country of Birth etc.)
• Communication data (Name, postal address, phone numbers, e-mail address).
• Customer data and invoices (Company ID, corporate form, ID, email, country, home address, street address, street address, city, fax, telephones) bank accounts (account number, IBAN))
• Supplier – producer data and invoices (Company ID, corporate form, ID, email, country, home address, street address, street address, city, fax, telephones) bank accounts (account number, IBAN))
• Visitor data on our premises (Name, ID)
• Video footage of the entrance to the facilities and production areas, operating in accordance with applicable law.
In the event that processing is based on consent, Logismos S.A. follows all the relevant procedures provided by the GDPR.
3. Purpose and Lawfulness of processing
Personal information is collected in accordance with the GDPR and the applicable legislation, either at the beginning of your relationship with the Company or later, and are processed on a legal basis:
• consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes
• for the performance of a contract
• for compliance with our legal obligations
• in order to protect your or another natural person’s vital interests
• for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest
• for the purposes of our legitimate interests,
Logismos S.A. might process your personal data for the following purposes by legal basis:
1. Consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes
• To identify and communicate with you
2. For the performance of a contract
• For communication during pre-contract or contract performance
3. For compliance with our legal obligations
• To fulfill our obligations, imposed by current legislation, on our customers, our staff and our external collaborators.
• To fulfill our obligations under applicable law on disclosure to Public Authorities.
4. In order to protect your or another natural person’s vital interests
5. For the performance of a task carried out in the public interest
6. For the purposes of our legitimate interests, such as:
• To develop and improve our services through your activities and interests.
• Complaints management
• For the protection and security of our IT systems
• For the protection and safety of our facilities
• To manage risks from breaching the obligations arising from sponsorship contracts.
4. Who are the recipients of my personal data?
The staff of Logismos S.A. has access to your personal data, in the course of performing the duties assigned to them by the University as a controller.
Logismos S.A. may be required or entitled to disclose your personal data to a number of third parties such as:
• Public authorities
• Independent authorities
• Information systems support companies.
• Guarding and security companies
provided that privacy and confidentiality is always respected.
Logismos S.A. does not share information with other third parties unless it has obtained your consent.
5. How long is my data retained?
Logismos S.A. retains your personal data for a period defined by the applicable legal and regulatory framework.
In the case of a contract, personal data is retained ten (10) years after the expiration of the contract. If there are pending litigation for this contract, the retention period is extended beyond twenty years, until an irrevocable court order
In cases where processing is based on consent, the retention period is determined as follows:
• In case your consent concerns the communication for offers, new products and tenders, Logismos S.A. retains your personal data for one year from the date of the application.
• In case the consent concerns the retention of the resume to be re-examined for future jobs, Logismos S.A retains your personal data for one year from the date of sending the resume.
In case of a video recording your entry-exit on our premises, data is retained for a period of 15 days.
6. What are cookies and why are they collected by Logismos S.A.?
In order to make sure our site is working properly, we may sometimes put a small piece of data known as cookie on your computer or mobile device. A cookie is a text file that is stored by a web server on a computer or a mobile device. The content of a cookie can only be retrieved or read by the cookie server. Text in a cookie often consists of identifiers, site names and some numbers and characters. Cookies are unique to browsers or mobile apps you use, and allow sites to store data, such as your preferences.
You can view our Cookies policy here
7. How is my data protected?
At Logismos S.A. we work daily to ensure that the personal data we receive:
• Are processed in a legal, fair and transparent manner
• Are collected solely for specific and legitimate purposes
• Are adequate, they are related to the purpose for which we collect them and are limited to what is necessary
• Are accurate and up-to-date
• Are maintained exclusively within the specified timeframe and no longer
• Are processed in a way as to ensure the necessary security of personal data
8. My rights as a data subject
You may at any time be informed by us of and access to your personal data we hold.
You have the right to contact us to correct the data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
If we are not obliged by law to maintain the data we hold and relate to you, you can ask for your personal data to be deleted.
You can ask us to forward your data to another authority.
The right to oppose and limit processing
In case you disagree with the way we process your personal data, you can request the interruption or limitation of the processing
The right to withdraw consent
You have the right to withdraw your consent to process your data at any time.
Logismos S.A. will make every effort to respond to your request without delay and in any case within one month of receiving it. This period is extended for a further two months if it is necessary taking into account the complexity of the request and the number of requests. Logismos S.A. will inform you of this extension within one month of receipt of the request and of the reasons for the delay. If you have submitted the request by electronic means, the update is provided, if possible, by electronic means, unless you request otherwise.
In case Logismos S.A. satisfies your request (a) to limit the processing of your data; or (b) to terminate the processing of your data; or (c) to delete your data from the University’s records and if they are necessary for the preparation or continuation and performance of a contract, then either the termination by you of the relevant agreement or the inability to process your request is automatically implied.
Logismos S.A. is in any case entitled to refuse the satisfaction of your request to restrict the processing or deletion of your personal data if such processing is necessary for the foundation, exercise or support of its legitimate rights or the fulfillment of its obligations.
The above services are provided free of charge. However, if your claims are manifestly unfounded, excessive or recurrent, Logismos S.A. may either impose a reasonable end, inform you or refuse to respond to them.
To exercise your rights click here
9. Consent withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of your consent does not affect the legitimacy of the processing that was previously based on it and was made prior to its revocation.
10. Questions about Data Protection
If you have any questions about protecting your data, you can email email@example.com or write to the postal address, and we will respond to you as soon as possible and not later than one month.
11. Personal Data Protection Authority
You have the right to file a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Authority (www.dpa.gr) which is the competent supervisory authority for the protection of the fundamental rights and freedoms of natural persons with regard to the processing of their personal data if you believe that your rights are being infringed in any way.
We encourage you to read our Personal Data Protection Policy