CRM helps marketing department to identify the patterns of “good customers”, for better advertising campaigns targeting.
Communication with client helps vendors to create better relationships while being able to fulfill the best way possible and in a timely fashion customer needs.
Better distance sales may be performed.
The management of customer accounts is made easier through gathering and managing information.
Identifying the problem:
The problem emerged since the moment the "typical" consumer ceased to exist. Since every consumer demanded special attention to the needs and preferences, companies stopped concerning with what to sell and strive to learn more about who is the one who buys it.
One of the main problems facing all businesses is to understand the needs of a target market.
Businesses are challenged to combine the proper use of human resources, technologies, strategies, and processes. They have to create, improve and maintain their relationships with their customers in order to grow their life cycle and to increase their sales to them.
At this point, IT companies are challenged to assist in the collaboration of marketing, sales and support, to create loyal customers. Improving customer service contributes to customer loyalty, company’s competitiveness and ultimately to profit.
Finding the solution:
CRM fully covers companies’ needs:
- Customer acquisition through personalized communication
- Use technology to improve services provided to customers
- Reduce the percentage of customer loss
- Find out which customers are worth keeping and which are not whilst keep track of costs retaining such customers
- Reduce customer contact costs while keeping the services offered at least at the same level
Logismos developed iCRM and embedded procedures that cover the entire spectrum of company needs:
- Interfaces with ERP
- Customer Management
- Leads management
- Tasks management
- Offers management
- Campaign management
- Sales control & management
- Financial analysis for Customer and Customers Group
- Contacts management
- Customer complaint management / helpdesk
- Resource Management
- Mass email campaign management
iCRM can work seamlessly with installed applications in a heterogeneous interface.
Uses Microsoft. NET platform, OLAP - PivotTables and Dashboards, and relational database (RDBMS) ORACLE database server.
Screens are presented in MULTI-TABED interfaces with changeable appearance (Skins).
Interfaces with Microsoft® Outlook® and Excel®
Report creation by the user without requiring technical knowledge
Screens and menu customization by the user at a field level without requiring technical knowledge
iCRM a tool for better serving customer needs and realize profits
Three are the main goals of CRM:
- 1. Customer acquisition
- 2. Sales development, up-selling, cross-selling
- 3. Prolong and deepen customer relationships
The above objectives are achieved by:
- Customer data collection
- Convert these data into valuable knowledge
- Diffusing this knowledge to all key personnel
- Integrating customers into the design and development of new products
- Better customer service at the same cost level
- Meet customer needs better than the competition
Developing better relationships with existing customers , which can lead to:
Sale increase at a better timing because of demand forecasting based on historical trends and evolution of sales.
Effective identification of customer needs due to more precise understanding of the customer needs.
Achieve cross-selling of other products by highlighting alternatives or complementary products.
Identifying customers that are profitable and those that are not.
This can lead to improve the marketing of products or services, focusing on:
Effective targeting of advertising communications, to focus specifically on specific customer needs.
A more personal approach to customers and developing new or improved products and services, to increase future sales.
Which ultimately leads to:
Increased customer satisfaction and customer retention.
Ensure the conservation and increase of company reputation.
Increase customer value for existing customers, reduce customer service and support associated costs.
Increase overall efficiency.
Reduce total sales cost.
Improve profitability by focusing on the most profitable customers and dealing with unprofitable customers in more effective ways.
In conclusion, the philosophy of CRM can be summarized as follows:
- Focusing on customer rather than on product
- Embraces the sales, Marketing and support processes
- Embraces traditional distribution channels and internet
- Supports supply chain vendors